Norgine Nordics is looking for a strong new Nordic Business Unit Manager, Specialty Products (BUM) to be a part of the company’s strategic intent for the region. The incoming BUM will be responsible for the marketing and sales results on the specialty products in the Nordic region. The BUM will report to General Manager, Nordics – and be part of the management team.
There is full P&L responsibility (sales and marketing activities) for regional specialty products business including product management, field based activities, budgeting and other business unit operations.
The BUM leads, coaches, motivates and develops the regional team to deliver excellent results now and in the evolving business.
- Executes agreed business plan to ensure expected product and business performance locally. The BUM is responsible for specialty products in Scandinavia with direct efforts to deliver agreed performance targets of sales, profit, market share and growth aligned with the regional marketing strategies. The BUM plans and executes agreed local programs to capture specific market opportunities. The BUM ensures local implementation and execution of marketing and trade activities.
- Account management. Develop an integrated Key Account Plan for the customer segment adapted to market- and launch plans, including promotional programs and service levels.
- Maintain & Develop strong relationship to Key Stakeholders and key national leaders/decision makers.
- Solid experience from sales and marketing of specialty products
- Leadership experience
- Key Account Management capabilities
- Strategic, analytical and administrative skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Business planning and financial analysis of business opportunities
- Ability to lead teams within tight time lines and with responsibility of several parallel projects
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments, including international colleagues and stakeholders
- Fluent in at least one Scandinavian language and English
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to work in a changing environment
- Self-starter with proactive initiative
- Highly committed results driven personality – energetic and positive
- Strong communication skills - proven relationship building skills
- Resilient with a positive can-do attitude, open minded to diverse perspectives – likes the change between very tactical and strategical work
- Can balance between speed of execution and quality of work
- Well-developed organizational skills – likes working in a complex organizational set-up
- Advantage to have experience in working in a matrix organization, e.g. with multiple countries
ATTRACTIVENESS OF THE COMPANY & POSITION
- Visible and important position in the Norgine organization – member of Regional Management, and the Global Sales Manager team.
- Norgine is growing and developing speedily – expanding its global reach but at the same time maintaining a size where there is room for influence
- A regional and challenging management opportunity, which includes collaboration with international colleagues and external partners and stakeholders
- Growing portfolio with three new innovative products to launch in the next 18 months.
Interviews will be conducted currently, so please do not hesitate to send your application, and always feel welcome to contact Senior Consultant Jeanette Stids-Jønsby (firstname.lastname@example.org) at SAM Executive Search A/S for further details.
Norgine is a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company with over 110 years of expertise and presence in all major European markets.
Norgine’s vision is to be the ‘go to’ European specialist pharma company, which means that Norgine wants to be the organization that other companies come to, in order to develop and commercialize their products in Europe. Norgine focuses on unmet needs in specialist disease areas where skills and experience can make the most difference: gastroenterology, hepatology, cancer and supportive care.
In 2016, Norgine generated €368M total revenue and income. Norgine employs over 1,000 people across commercial, development and manufacturing operations.
NORGINE NORDICS: With a presence in all Nordic countries (in Finland via distributor) and a turnover of around € 18 mio in 2016, supported by an organization with around 30 FTEs, Norgine aims to pursue further growth. Norgine intends to shape the organization to better face the challenging market access environment in the different Nordic countries, and to be prepared for new products to be launched in a timely and efficient manner. Key account management has been rolled out and market access resources and competences are being strengthened.
Apply for this job
Apply for this job & register in our CV database