Our client is an international production company from Sweden, with production unit in Jihlava, Czech republic.
The main mission of the position is to lead Supply Chain department.
Successful candidate defines key processes, takes care of their usage in practice, creates long and short-term plans and executes them.
- Member of the site management team, together with the management team takes responsibility for the site and it’s performance.
- Manage and take full responsibility of development and day to day work of supply chain department (leading 5 specialists).
- Reach targets for inventory, delivery performance and other KPI‘s.
- Lead the sites continius improvements process.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Min bachelor´s degree
- Fluency in English communication
- Profeciency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) is required
- Organization, interpersonal, analytical and abstract reasoning, problem solving and creative skills
- Driving licence „B“ and willingness for traveling
- Background and know-how of strong international company
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Professional trainings
- Language courses
- Life insurance
For more information on the open position, please contact Dušan Eľko, Managing Partner at SAM Executive Search.
Phone +421 905 536 001. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Apply for this job Apply for this job & register in our CV database