Our client, 5.11 Tactical® has decided to open a flagship store in Europe, so we are searching for an ambitious, skilled and motivated STORE MANAGER to lead and successfully develop this exciting new retail store & experience centre in the central part of Hamburg.
The Store Manager and an Assistant Store Manager will, along with a team of 4-6 persons, serve the customers of this store location. The store will complement the B2B market, currently covered by three territory managers in Germany.
5.11® plans to make a soft-launch by the end of May 2018, and a grand opening one month later.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS STORE MANAGER
The Store Manager will have ownership for the entire store, including delivering an exceptional brand experience, building and maintaining customer relationships and achieving store sales goals. Furthermore, the Store Manager will be responsible for staffing, talent management, and ensuring a service-minded 5.11® brand experience.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Take responsibility as accountable for total store and individual sales goals by establishing and overseeing plans, budgets and variable cost for the store
- Accurately record sales figures and perform cash operational functions
- Establish, monitor and perform follow ups on sales goals, sales plans and sales budgets to optimize profit
- Manage labor and payroll including tracking and calculating monthly sales incentive targets and rewards
- Oversee merchandise processing, replenishment and recovery of the sales floor
- Execute reductions, price changes, clearance and transfers
- Manage store controllable budgets and expenses to include timely payment of bills, ordering of office and store supplies, invoice reconciliation
- Serve as point of contact and coordinator of store events to ensure they are within budget and meet the event criteria while also partnering with marketing, merchandising and sales teams
Deliver overall brand experience
- Direct and model 5.11®’s Values, Mission and Service standards providing an elevated customer experience by being present and engaging on the floor during business hours
- Work closely with the Tactical Merchandising Team to coordinate, identify and develop long-term strategies
- Create an environment that maintains a 100% focus on the customer
- Ensure all team members are working together to create a positive environment and resolves issues
- Direct and model selling behaviors to build customer relationships and brand loyalty
- Follow and execute safety and security routines to prevent loss and guarantee employee and customer safety
The profile we are looking for is a Store Manager, already experienced in running a store, preferably from retail clothing, outdoor, hunting, sporting goods or similar. A certain affinity for this type of product will be an asset.
To perform the job successfully, you should have at least the following credentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/ or 3-5 years of retail experience (Apparel preferred)
- Previous retail management experience required (2 years as Store Manager)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to use a POS system
- Proven ability to provide a superior customer experience and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to assess talent and manage performance
- Proven business acumen with strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends
- Fluent in German as well as English
Please upload your application and resume ASAP, if you believe you are the right candidate for this exciting career opportunity.
You can read more about 5.11 Tactical® here:
5.11 Tactical® Mission Statement: We are innovators who make purpose-built gear for the most demanding missions
Apply for this job
Apply for this job & register in our CV database